PROJECTS - CDR Tools Front End
CDR Tools Front End
Important: I'm starting the process of designing a new version of CDR Tools Front End. Anyone who would like to get involved is welcome to visit my Blog post. Your feedback and help is important!
This is the home page of my Win32
CDR Tools Front End.
Windows versions supported: 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP
I really need your opinion about it. As well as some improvement ideas and bug reports. Please, feel free to send them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send me some language translations if you wish to have your language support included !
- CDR Tools Front End now comes with a patched version of CDRecord. I also have fixed some bugs in Visual ISO.
- I have fixed an awful bug in version 1.4. The results was that CDR Tools version included did not work properly! I apologize to all of you about it! Credits goes to Christian Schoffit for finding the problem !
- Added version 1.5 dev of CDR Tools Front End. Read more about the features added.
- Released version 1.4 final of CDR Tools Front End. There is no new functionality and fixes. The only change is status is final now. Read more about the updated features.
- Added version 1.4 beta of CDR Tools Front End. Read more about the features added and changed.
- Added version 1.4 dev 3 of CDR Tools Front End. Read more about the features added, improved and fixed.
- Added version 1.4 dev 2 of CDR Tools Front End. Read more about the features added, improved or fixed.
- Added version 1.4 dev of CDR Tools Front End. Read more about the features added.
- Updated version 1.3 beta3 to 1.3 final of CDR Tools Front End. Read more about the features added.
CDR Tools Front End is Freeware. All kinds of usage are allowed (including commercial). You may copy and distribute it freely. You may not charge money for my Front End!
Important: I'm looking for volunteer(s) to write a "Beginners guide to CDR Tools and CDR Tools FE". Document must explain the foundations of CDR Tools and how to use them with my Front End. For example, some newbies don't know they had to create an ISO image before burning the actual data. Most people don't know you can create an ISO and record it, in one step without saving it on the hard drive. For more information, please contact me via e-mail.
- CDR Tools FE - FAQ - Please read before asking any questions. If you still have question(s) use my e-mail to ask me and help me build a better FAQ
- Translation HOWTO (also shows how to change languages in CDR Tools Front End)
- Version history - read here about the new features and fixes added
So far the following languages (Listed in alphabetical order) are supported by CDR Tools Front End
If you don't like some of the translations, feel free to make your own and send it to me. I will include it too.
- Home page:
- Stable version (1.4) - read the project history.
- CDR Tools Front End version 1.4 final (full installer) - Download size: 1738051 (Last modified: Tuesday, 08-Aug-2017 16:10:14 EDT )
- CDR Tools Front End version 1.4 final (ZIP file) - Download size: 464422 (Last modified: Tuesday, 08-Aug-2017 16:10:14 EDT )
- Development version (1.5) - read the project history.
- CDR Tools Front End version 1.5 dev (full installer) - Download size: 1663206 (Last modified: Tuesday, 08-Aug-2017 16:10:17 EDT )
You could also download older versions of CDR Tools Front End.